Are you thinking about beginning your career within the virtualization field? You ought to have some extra abilities and certification to your resume to get the attention of employers. The starting of your VMware certification path will lead you to the VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations exam. Since this cert is needed as a part of each VMware VCP certification, you ought to know the entirety of it before trying this cert examination.
The VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification is designed to validate a candidate’s technical competency required for operating with VMware vSphere and related technologies. This is one of the industry’s most demanded and valued certifications.
Benefits that you can gain after getting the VMware certification are:
- Official transcripts
- VMware Digital Badge
- Use of the certification logo
- Discounts from VMware Press
- Invitation to beta tests and classes
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- Greater possibilities for career advancement
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and abilities
Let’s not forget to talk approximately the earnings advantages that you could get after achieving the VMware vSphere certification.
The average salary earned by using a VMware certified professional (VCP) is USD 92,640.
- Senior Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT): USD 107k
- Senior Systems Engineer: USD 101k
- Senior Systems Administrator: USD 92k
- Information Technology (IT) Manager: USD 92k
- Systems Engineer, IT: USD 86k
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT): USD 80k
- Systems Administrator: USD 68k
VMware Certification Path
The 5 VMware VCP certification paths are:
- VCP-DCV: VMware Certified Professional — Data Center Virtualization
- VCP-NV: VMware Certified Professional — Network Virtualization
- VCP-DTM: VMware Certified Professional — Desktop and Mobility
- VCP-CMA: VMware Certified Professional — Cloud Management and Automation
- VCP-DW: VMware Certified Professional — Digital Workspace
What is the VMware vSphere 6.7 professional (2V0-21.19) Certification?
The VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification is specifically centered on the applicants who need to make their careers within the Data Center Virtualization area and exhibit their expertise. This certification affords wide insurance for installing, configuring, and managing vSphere solutions. It helps in deploying and administering guest running systems on a vSphere infrastructure. It also covers the essential understanding of storage, networking, hardware, commercial enterprise continuity and disaster recovery, security, environmental monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Let us provide you with some records approximately the assessments:
- Code: 2V0-21.19
- Cost: 250 USD
- Number of Questions: 70
- Duration: 115 Minutes
- Score to Pass: 300/500
Recommended Knowledge and Skills
The candidates making ready for the VMware 2V0-21.19 certification will need to have an understanding in those fields
- Configuring and Administer vSphere 6.7x Storage
- Configuring Network I/O control (NIOC)
- Configuring and Enable SSO and Identity Sources
- Secure ESXi and vCenter Server
- Configuring and Administer the Role-based totally Access Control
The VMware 2V0-21.19 examination is divided into the subsequent sections:
- Section 1 – Architecture and Technologies
- Section 2 – Products and Solutions
- Section 3 – Planning and Designing
- Section 4 – Installing, Configuring, and Setup
- Section 5 – Performance-tuning, Optimization, and Upgrades
- Section 6 – Troubleshooting and Repairing
The VMware vSphere 6.7 certification examination is your first step on the VMware certification journey. With this certification, you’ll have all the core abilities of VMware vSphere which are required to head forward on any VMware certification track. You will simply have to pick the right path and skip the certification exam.
UCertify gives a take a look at the manual that will help you put together for the cert exam. The VMware 2V0-21.19 examination preparation manual is meant to supply applicants with necessary records approximately the VCP-DCV 2020 examination. It includes examination summary, sample questions, practice tests, targets, and approaches to interpreting the examination goals to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers with a view to being asked inside the VMware vSphere 6.7 professional (2V0-21.19) certification exam. We advocate you to employ the exercise examination supplied in this cert manual to identify the information regions in which you would love greater work before taking the unique Professional VMware vSphere 6.7 tests.
So, students, all of them excellent for the VMware vSphere 6.7 Professionals Exam…!!!