How many airports are there in Atlanta? There are two major airports in Atlanta, namely Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) and DeKalb Peachtree Airport (PDK). The Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) is the bigger one out of the two and is located closer to the city.
What is the best airport for getting international flight deals from Atlanta?
As the busiest airport in terms of passengers, and the biggest airport serving Atlanta, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) should definitely be your choice when booking international flights from Atlanta.
The airport is also a main hub of Delta Airlines, and you can find multiple route options when it comes to booking your flights to India. Flights can be found to major Indian cities, and you can easily land a great international flight ticket deal from here.
What are some alternate airports I can use from Atlanta?
DeKalb Peachtree Airport (PDK) is located in the city of Chamblee, which lies just northeast of Atlanta. This is the second busiest airport in the state of Georgia, and should be your alternate choice when traveling to or from Atlanta.
What are some of the direct flight routes to India from Atlanta?
At the moment, you cannot find any direct flights from Atlanta to India. The lack of nonstop flights on this route means that you will have to book layovers on your way. You can take multiple layovers of your choice and get some great deals on the tickets.
How can I bag cheap flights from Atlanta to Mumbai?
So, someone you know just scored a great deal on an Atlanta to Mumbai flight. Now, maybe you are jealous, or maybe you’re not. Either way, it would be great if you can land a pocket-friendly deal for your next trip to India. Finding affordable flights to India is not rocket science, but it isn’t the easiest thing in the world either.
A lot goes into finding the right flights to India that is perfectly suited to all your needs and requirements. Finding one by yourself might seem like an impossible task, but we can assure you that it is not. You can, in fact, find some superb deals on your Atlanta to Mumbai flight if you keep certain things in mind and follow them religiously.
Getting suitable flights to India from Atlanta is quite easy. Given that Atlanta is connected to the rest of the world by one of the busiest airports in the world, traveling internationally and domestically is a piece of cake. There are multiple flight options on almost all the flight routes, and this means that every time you are looking for flight tickets, you will have plenty of options at your disposal.
Given so many choices, the airlines face tough competition. This competition means that airline carriers do everything to attract a large number of passengers. As a passenger, all you need to do is use the hacks that we have listed here for you. Once you start using all the tricks that we have in store for you, finding budget-friendly flights to India will be the easiest thing in the world.
- Get Alerts And Newsletters: You open your inbox, and there are a bunch of emails from ticket booking websites. Now, this may not seem like a great thing for most people, and they might even send these emails straight to the trash. However, signing up for email alerts and newsletters is the perfect way of staying updated about any discount offers and deals on flights to India. No matter what your ultimate destination is, these emails can tell you about some of the best discount offers in the market. Getting these emails also makes sure that you are among the first ones to know about these deals.
- Travel Dates Can Make All The Difference: Booking your flight tickets while keeping the date of departure in mind is really important. Booking your flight tickets during the weekdays can help you land some very sweet deals. Given that most people do not fly on weekdays getting cheap plane tickets during the weekdays is easy. Weekends can be much more expensive in comparison, so choosing to book your flights on the right days can really make a difference when you are trying to save some money.
- Research Airlines: Researching airlines is very important any time you are trying to book plane tickets. Most people do not do any research on airlines and move straight to booking flight tickets. Researching what airlines have a hub at the airports that you will be using is essential, as you can get good deals when booking with these airlines. Booking with local airlines is also a good idea, as local airlines offer much more economical flight tickets than other major international airline carriers. Doing research on airlines can help you save the big bucks for the rest of your trip.
- Pay Attention To All The Details: A lot of details are involved when you book flight tickets. Be it the baggage fee, the seat selection fee, the food, transportation, etc there are a lot of aspects that you need to pay attention to. Sometimes, you might book a flight ticket for cheap, but the extra charges that you pay can pile up, eventually making you spend much more money than you intended to. So, always take everything into consideration before making your flight reservations.
- Use Airline Credit Cards For Payments: A lot of people do not know this, but airlines also offer credit cards in partnership with banks. These credit cards are great when it comes to getting discounts on your plane tickets. Getting one of these credit cards and using it to pay for your flight tickets will help you save a ton of money. You can also earn points when you book plane tickets with an airline credit card. These points can also be redeemed for cheaper flight tickets and upgrades on your flight tickets. So, make the effort to get an airline credit card and make your payments using these cards to save money.
- Book Round Trip Flights To India: Getting round trip flight tickets is much more expensive than booking a one-way ticket. If you are sure about your dates of departure and dates of return, make sure that you check out the round trip flight ticket deals on your route. Booking round trip plane tickets will not only save you money, but it will also save you a ton of hassle when it comes to making a booking and even cancelations. Instead of going through the booking and cancellation process twice, you can simply do it once and be done with it.
- Use A VPN: Using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a great idea when you are looking for cheap flight tickets. By using a VPN you can get the ticket fares in other countries, where the currency is much lower than your country. With VPN, you can book cheaper tickets in cheaper currencies and avoid paying a higher amount. Using a VPN will also help you avoid your searches being tracked. In this way, you will be able to avoid last-minute price hikes.
The tips and tricks mentioned above can help you slash the ticket prices of your Atlanta to Mumbai flight quite significantly. Once you start using these hacks to book your flights to India, you will be able to save quite a lot of money on tickets.
As flight tickets make up a major portion of your travel expenditure, saving money here will allow you to spend more money on the rest of your trip. So, get ready to bag some mind-blowing discount deals and set off on an adrenaline-filled adventurous holiday to an exotic location like India.